If you would like to develop your photography skills I offer a range of individual and group practical sessions to help you...
Teaching is both theoretical and practical, using a variety of settings for you to practice and consolidate skills. Examples of courses include:
Group sessions are two hours long and are charged at £30. Group size is set at a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 photographers. More group sessions are being planned; in the meantime contact me for details.
Individual sessions are offered in the following formats
Two Hours - £45
Four Hours - £80
Six Hours - £110
· The main aim of individual sessions is to support photographers in developing a better understanding of how their camera works and how they can fully utilise the camera's controls. Time is spent looking for pictures and helping photographers develop a 'seeing eye', using composition theory to improve picture design and impact.
· Sessions are undertaken in a genre chosen by the photographer and popular sessions include night photography, zoo photography, street photography & plants/gardens.
· All sessions are Oxford based and available 7 days per week, by mutual agreement.
· Sessions are available at other locations, for which an additional travelling charge applies.
· Refreshments or additional entry charges are not included in the price.
Gift vouchers are available and valid for 6 months from date of issue.
I hope that has answered all your questions, but do let me know if you have any outstanding queries. Course length and content can be tailored to meet your learning needs. If you would like more details please get in touch
I am delighted that my picture "The Butcher" has been selected for the 2015 Members’ Biennial Exhibition, which will tour the UK during 2015. Only 100 images have been selected for the exhibition from 3,284 images submitted worldwide, so it is a very pleasing achievement. You can see all the winning pictures here.
It's great to have an image in the Creativity feature in the Dec 14 issue of PhotoPlus!
My picture of a family at Stow Gipsy Horse Fair was selected as one of the three winners in the RPS competition Family Life. The picture is printed in the Decemebr issue of the RPS Journal. Click on the logo above to visit the site
I was working at the London Tattoo Convention and hope you enjoy the 2014 gallery.
I am pleased that judge Dave Stevenson loved my picture Bonobo and chose it as his winner in the Photocrowd All Creatures Great & Small competition. Find out what Dave said about all the top photos here: Top 10 and Commended lists.
I was delighted to have a portfolio of images from the Stow Gipsy Horse reviewed in The Guardian. For more details click here.
It was a privilage to be invited by The Big Issue to judge "What Oxford means to me". A photography competition for local vendors. Issued with disposable cameras for 5 days and a brief to record the city as they saw it, the results were very impressive.