If you would like to develop your photography skills I offer a range of individual and group practical sessions to help you...
Teaching is both theoretical and practical, using a variety of settings for you to practice and consolidate skills. Examples of courses include:
Group sessions are two hours long and are charged at £30 (pp). Group size is set at a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 photographers. More group sessions are being planned; in the meantime contact me for details.
Individual sessions are offered in the following formats
Two Hours - £45
Four Hours - £80
Six Hours - £110
· The main aim of individual sessions is to support photographers in developing a better understanding of how their camera works and how they can fully utilise the camera's controls. Time is spent looking for pictures and helping photographers develop a 'seeing eye', using composition theory to improve picture design and impact.
· Sessions are undertaken in a genre chosen by the photographer and popular sessions include night photography, zoo photography, street photography & plants/gardens.
· All sessions are Oxford based and available 7 days per week, by mutual agreement.
· Sessions are available at other locations, for which an additional travelling charge applies.
· Refreshments or additional entry charges are not included in the price.
Gift vouchers are available and valid for 6 months from date of issue.
I hope that has answered all your questions, but do let me know if you have any outstanding queries. Course length and content can be tailored to meet your learning needs. If you would like more details please get in touch